2007-04-10

Back in action

So it's been almost a year since my last post... and though I'd really like to blame it on being insanely busy I cannot.

I am no longer in school so there is no need to procrastinate, but since there has been a few requests to keep up with my ranting and informative posts about various tech gadgets I thought I'd come around again.

What I have been wondering is who really reads this stuff? Who goes out and traverses the thousands of Blogger pages, ultimately ending up at mine, and pauses for a read?

Who knows, perhaps its entrapment under the Google umbrella makes it more advertised than one would expect, but regardless - I am back in action.


Upcoming:
- A much belated thank you
- Women drivers. Yes... you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Welcome back to the land of the living!