2005-11-29

Happy Birthday Sandra!


It's my friend Sandra's birthday today so we'll wish her a Happy 20-something! I hope she has all the fun she's entitled to after these horrendous exams are over with.

So where have I been?

Seems like the wrath of assignments, projects, uncompleteable (Is that even a word? It should be.) midterms and cold, wet weather have gotten the better of me.

Have I become the lazy fatass I was when I was 16? Perhaps.

My car needs servicing yet again despite the $1,500 bill I forked over last time. All was necessary though and the mechanic is a good guy despite indirectly taking food out of my mouth. Visa and American Express love me. I'm their #1 client.

Lookin forward to going out this weekend though - it's been a while. Let's get our drink on.

No comments: